Infrared dark radiator CasaTherm Heatpanel HOTTOP Commercial
Ideal for the specific heating of defined areas in industry and commerce, e.g. production workstations, dispatch packing stations, checkout areas in sales halls as well as for rarely used areas. 380-400 V power supply.
CasaTherm Heatpanel HOTTOP Commercial is available in 2 different sizes and power ratings to meet a wide range of structural and user requirements. The high degree of protection IP55 guarantees highest electrical safety even with direct Wassereinﬂuss.
It can be mounted directly on the wall or ceiling using the enclosed wall/ceiling bracket (angle of inclination adjustable up to 45°).
In addition, accessories are available for ceiling mounting, double ceiling mounting next to and behind each other as well as spacers for high ceilings. Suspension on chains is also possible. A residual current switch (FI switch) with 30 mA tripping current must be connected in series. The temperature-resistant silicone cable has a length of 1.2 m for fixed connection.
The devices are designed for selective heating of defined areas and are not suitable as sole room heating. Due to the type of IR radiation (long-wave) for outdoor use only effective in absolutely windless areas.
- innovative infrared heat technology
- power from 3,000 to 4,500 watts for individual requirements and needs
- IR-B and IR-C provide cosy warmth without light emission
- protection class IP55 - highest electrical safety despite rain and snow (IP55: protected against water jets)
- elegant solution for architecturally demanding interiors
- direct and precise heating through deep heat
- low housing temperature on the rear side, no fire hazard
- aluminium design housing, natural aluminium with heating element, matt black anodized aluminium
- large heat range up to 16 m²
- wall/ceiling bracket in scope of delivery
- versatile applications
- no emissions
For indoor use, the external XT16-3P controller or an equivalent controller must be used to comply with the Ecodesign Regulation EU 2015/1188, which controls the use of the device via a room thermostat, a weekday control, an operating time limit and an "open window detection".