Halogen infrared heater CasaTherm R2000 Gold LowGlare
The CasaTherm R2000 halogen infrared heater is characterised by its attractive design and high flexibility. The halogen infrared gold low-glare tube with high short-wave radiation and low-glare coating has a service life of approx. 5,000 hours.
It can be mounted directly on the wall or with optional accessories on walls, ceilings, poles, sunshades or the stable STA3 stand.
The CasaTherm R2000 Gold LowGlare has an output of 2,000 watts and is supplied with zweistuﬁ ger remote control, on/off switch on the device as well as 1.8 m rubber cable and shock-proof plug and wall bracket. The inclination can be freely adjusted with the wall bracket.
CasaTherm R2000 with high-quality gold tube with LowGlare interior coating against glare!
- latest halogen infrared technology
- high short-wave radiation component (IR-A)
- direct heat without heating up
- direct heating through deep heat
- weather-independent: no heat loss by air movement
- ideal for outdoor use (IP55: protected against water jets)
- Preselectable shutdown timer
- high performance - gold tube with 2,000 Watt and LowGlare interior coating against glare
- large heat area up to 13 m²
- wall bracket and 2-step remote control included
- versatile applications
- no emissions