Infrared radiant heater HATHOR IP55 LowGlare
The Hathor IP55 LowGlare infrared radiant heater is ideal for heating outdoor areas in gastronomy as well as indoor areas that cannot be heated with conventional hot-air heating or only uneconomically.
The housing is made of absolutely weatherproof aluminium and has an integrated wall/ceiling bracket. The Hathor IP55 4000 and 6000 models have an adjustable focus, which allows the effective area to be adjusted to suit requirements when wall or ceiling mounted.
The installation can be carried out flexibly with the integrated wall/ceiling bracket or with on-site chains as suspension.
Power ratings of 2,000, 4,000 or 6,000 watts are available. The electrical connection is made single-phase by means of 230 V~50/60 Hz or for models 6000 optionally three-phase with 400 V ~ 50 Hz.
The adjustable focus on HATHOR 4000 and 6000 allows a smaller effective area with higher thermal energy or a larger effective area with lower thermal radiation.
Numerous mounting options on ceilings and walls with the integrated holder or chains provided by the customer.
- latest halogen infrared technology with LowGlare technology - up to 70% less dazzling light component
- high short-wave radiation component (IR-A)
- direct warmth without heat up
- direct warm-up by deep heat
- independent of draught: no heat loss due to air movement
- large heat range up to 23 m²
- versatile applications
- no emissions
- Protection class IP55 - highest electrical safety despite rain and snow (IP55: protected against water jets)
- also ideal for large areas in commercial outdoor areas which cannot be heated by warm air or only uneconomically, e.g. incoming goods etc.
- robust aluminium housing
- high output of up to 6,000 watts
The devices are designed for selective heating of defined areas and are not suitable as sole room heating.