Quartz infrared radiant heater Thermologika Design
The new Thermologika Design brings colour to your bathroom. The innovative quartz spotlight has an output of 1,800 W. Thanks to the 3-step switching with pull switch, it can be used at a low level of 600 W.
The quartz infrared tube with medium and long wave IR radiation offers a very pleasant warmth, especially in the bathroom, which is available after a short preheating time of approx. 20 seconds.
(Thermologika Design light grey polished, #70003)
Clever details, such as a cable entry from the right or left or a bracket that allows an inclination of up to 20° to optimally adapt the direction of radiation to the spatial conditions. The unit is supplied without cable and plug for fixed connection, but can be fitted with a suitable cable with Schuko plug if required. latest quartz infrared technology
- medium wave radiation (IR-B)
- fast heat with short heat-up time
- pleasant warmth due to medium wave
- design housing with noble beam grating
- large heat area of approx. 5 m²
- high power: 3 x 600 Watt, switchable in steps by pull switch
- versatile applications
- no emissions
- Available in 5 different surfaces
The devices are designed for selective heating of defined areas and are not suitable as sole room heating.